The set-in Queen size comes with:
- 1 flat sheet (90 x 102 inches) with 4-inch self-hem.
- 1 fitted sheet (60 x 80 inches), with elastic all around and able to fit up to 16 inches mattress.
- 2 standard pillowcases (20 x 30 inches), not the zippered ones.
Made of imported finest brushed microfiber yarns, the product sets the new standard for softness and smoothness, silky feel, making it hard for anyone to get out of the bed. There are four sizes (Queen, King, Full, and Twin) and five different colors (White, Black, Navy, Gray, and Beige) for you to choose from.
Besides, the fabric is also vigorous and durable enough to remains the same for years. The exceptional breathability allows it to keep you warm during cold winter and cool during the hot summer, while the plush texture saves you from hours of laundry. The tight weave of microfiber cause liquids to bead up and sit on the surface for a while, which is why they are described as stain-resistant, so if you are in time to clean up the mess before it soaks into the fabric, it will be as if nothing ever happens.
If you are, unfortunately, too late, you can still make it right by just put it in the machine and wash under hot or warm water (140 degrees Fahrenheit – 60-degree Centigrade) with mild detergent. The fabric is meant to be the wrinkle, shrinking, and fade resistant as well, so you can freely put the sheet set together with other white/dark clothes and have it ready right after drying.
For people that have allergies, the product is good for your health, as it repels dust mites and provides a sleeping surface that is free of allergens. Only at $19.99, you have already owned a good sheet set for life!
Other washing notices you should know to protect this friend:
- Do not bleach.
- Don’t wash at high temperature as it can make the microfibers expand, releasing trapped dirt and microparticles.
- Don’t use fabric softeners as they clog the open spaces in microfiber and therefore make the material useless.
- Don’t wash microfiber with materials that shed a lot of lint.